Peter Colls

Peter Colls

Why Sign Up?

  • Save your Listing Searches
  • Email Alerts on new Listings
  • See new listings sooner
  • Tag your Favourites for later

Already A Member?

Wilson M. Beck Insurance Service Inc.
303 - 8678 Greenall Avenue, Burnaby   604.437.6200 Main
107-2040 Springfield Road, Kelowna    250.763.3840 Kelowna

604.639.5951 Nikki Keith - VP and Mgr Personal Insurance

604.639.5926 Desiree Craig - Personal Insurance and Autoplan

These great folks have been handling my home and boat insurance, through Chubb Insurance who are fantastic, since 1990. VERY cognizant re both home and boat insurance. GREAT and very knowledgeable service!

Also, re you hosting a party this year? Cover your risk for as little as $150.

Serving alcohol in a rented facility?  Party Alcohol Liability is the policy for you...provides protection when lawsuits are brought against individuals, organizations or companies who host single/ multi-day functions with alcohol service.

Event in your house or back/front yard? Liquor Liability Only For Private Residence events is what you need. Designed to offer protection to individuals hosting a party at their own residence. No liquor permit required including BYOB events.

Please be sure to include "Party Alcohol Liability", "Liquor Liability Only", "Liquor Liability Only For Private Residence", or "Special Events Liability" in the subject line.

The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.